Polycarboxylate Based Superplasticizer (MC-5021 Universal type)
Polycarboxylate Based Superplasticizer
(MC-5021 Universal type)
Michem® Polycarboxylate Superplasticizer Powder (MC-5021) is manufactured by optimizing molecular group configuration and synthesis processes. It is very suitable for high-flow, high-strength cement-based or gypsum-based mortars with extremely high water reducing ratio. It can significantly improve the fluidity of the material, giving the material excellent workability and mechanical strength.
|Appearance||White or light brown powder|
|Bulk Density||500-700 g/L|
|Water Reducing Ratio||≥29%|
|Concrete Air Content||1.5-6.0%|
|PH-value (20% Solution，20℃)||7.0-9.0|
1. The mortar is given a high plasticizing speed, high plasticizing effect, easy defoaming property, and low product performance loss.
2. It has excellent enhance early strengthen performance.
3. It has good compatibility with different cement-based, gypsum-based cementitious materials and other additives such as defoamers, retarders, expansion agents and hardeners.
4. It needs to be mixed well with other dry powder materials. The recommended addition amount is 0.05%-0.30% of the cementitious material, which needs to be determined by experiment in advance according to the raw materials and construction specifications.
This product is suitable for fluid mortar for perfusion, fluid mortar for spreading, fluid mortar for painting and other fluid mortars, ready-mixed concrete, pumped concrete, self-compacting concrete, precast concrete and various high strength, high performance concrete.
Usage and Precautions:
1. This product is non-toxic, non-radioactive, non-flammable and non-explosive. It does not contain substance that is harmless to steel bars and aggregates. It does not contain formaldehyde and other aromatic residues that are harmful to human body; it can meet the current indoor and outdoor environment requirement.
2. It should be added according to the recommended blending ratio when using. The specific cement and mix proportion should also be determined through experiments. When using this product, please refer to this instruction according to the specific construction conditions to do the necessary concrete mix proportion test to obtain the best use effect.
Packaging, Storage and Shelf life：
Packaging: Plastic bag 25 kgs / bag (customized packaging and weight available)
Storage: Store in a ventilated, cool, dry environment, to prevent the sun and rain.
Shelf life: 12 months since the production date.
Please make test before use if the product is out of the expiring date